Dear Parents and Carers,
We have had a number of enquiries about parent meetings this evening and based on the current weather conditions, the meetings will go ahead as planned. However, if the weather deteriorates and road conditions become icy we will be forced to cancel parent meetings at short notice for the safety of the staff and parents attending. Any cancellations will be updated on the school website.
Please note that due to staff illness FSW and 2L parent meetings have been postponed.
Looking to the weather forecast tomorrow, Thursday’s parent meetings will go ahead as planned.
From the Head of School